If you’ve ever stood in front of your closet, late for work, thinking …
“I have nothing to wear,”
then welcome home, my dear.
Whether you’re stuck in a boring wardrobe rut, tired of buying the wrong things, have too much damn clothing or simply need to spiff up your image – STAT – this program is the answer to your wardrobe prayers.
The secret behind having an image that makes you feel like you could take on the world, all before lunch, is knowing what you’re *supposed* to look like.
Not what your mother thinks you’re supposed to look like.
Not what your peers look like.
Not what media tells you to look like.
What YOU, deep down inside, imagine you should look like.
Becoming You: Personal Style Camp is a transformational experience, personally guided by yours truly, that will reprogram the way you think about shopping, clothing and personal style – specifically, yours.
And when I say “reprogram,” I mean the switch will flip and you’ll experience
multiple light-bulb moments.
I think you’re offering a fantastic service! It has absolutely changed how I look at my wardrobe and how I shop. – Alexis, Crafty Sheep
I can’t even begin to tell you how grateful I am to Nicole for having me try out this program. No joke, it has been totally life changing and has energized me in all areas of my life. I found me. If you are at all interested in participating in this Personal Style Camp yourself I encourage you to do it now!!
- Sharon Garofalow, mom & blogger (read her entire review of my service)
Becoming You: Personal Style Camp is a 4-week, guided workshop. You will receive a 4-module workbook with your choice of either 2 or 4 one-on-one coaching sessions with me via Skype or Google+ Hangout. I’ve worked with dozens of women – sizes 0 to 18 – to help them define their style, clean up their wardrobe and learn to shop strategically. My clients love that my philosophy does not involve emptying their closet and starting over, or spending a fortune just to add a few pieces.
Additionally, you will have unlimited access to our very own, private social network of fellow wardrobe-builders. Here, you have direct access to me even after the program concludes to ask advice, brag about your amazing new look and rub elbows with women like you who’ve gone through the program.
No more fumbling through trends and trying to make them work, and no resorting to t-shirt and leggings every day, either. Nicole’s service helped me realize that I have a style all my own. Now I know how to navigate the stores (and my own closet) to find the pieces that not only make me look good, but FEEL fabulous… and still feel like mySELF. My outside finally matches my inside. – Michelle C. The Suitcase Studio
Your unique, personal style is within reach. C’mon, let’s do this.
Nicole, you have a great gift in coaching women on how to make the most of their wardrobe, regardless of budget, all the while building her self-confidence. Thank you for teaching me to embrace who I am and my personal style. – Jennifer G. Yousef
Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- Get in touch with your “why” for crafting a strong personal brand
- Learn how to achieve a more consistent look and how to make everything in your closet work together
- Evaluate your current closet situation and develop a custom organization plan for your wardrobe
- Discover which items in your closet are your best – and which are your worst
- Learn how to “source” clothing for any type of look
- Learn to analyze your existing wardrobe to find what’s missing – never buy the wrong thing again
- Finally edit your wardrobe like an expert and get rid of what’s not right for you, once and for all
- Learn the scientific method behind pairing color in your wardrobe
- Develop a truly custom personal style compass (or, what you’re *supposed* to look like)
- Learn a no-fail system of outfit building – the perfect left-brain strategy for everyone
- Discover how to stop buying the wrong shoes, and how to find the right ones for you
- Learn to pair accessories like a Pinterest fantasy
- Work your existing wardrobe and plan 30 days of outfits – no shopping required!
- Establish a custom dressing routine for wardrobe success
- Review your custom-curated style board, and keep curating
- Write an annual wardrobe development plan so you can continue with a consistently fantastic personal style
- Find the confidence you need to take fashion risks, thereby setting the right foundation to always make confident choices about your wardrobe
But here’s the most important thing you will take away from this workshop:
how to build your wardrobe strategically.
Because you will become acutely aware of what you need and what is right for you, you’ll stop wasting money on the wrong clothing. Because your closet will be in order, you won’t have that constant nagging feeling that your wardrobe is missing something.
For example, if you spend $200 a month on clothing, imagine the wardrobe you would have in a year if you were buying things that were right for you – and not just right at the moment. That’s what it means to invest in your clothing; and if you’re interested in seeing what $2,400 can get you, check out my post on dropping a lump sum into your wardrobe.
Here’s what more clients are saying:
About building a better wardrobe …
Before working with Nicole, I had no idea what my style was; I didn’t even think I had one. Now I do! She helped me define my style, make great outfits from what I already own, and identify a few key pieces to shop for to round out my wardrobe. I feel much more confident when I’m getting dressed in the morning and when I’m shopping, knowing that I’m making better choices and not making the same mistakes over and over again. – Alexis, http://www.craftysheep.net
About finding confidence and a new perspective on her style …
I would have never been able to love my wardrobe like I do now, without the help of the virtual coaching I received from Nicole of The Wardrobe Code. The tools and confidence given throughout the coaching program have changed the way I view clothes and perceptions I had about myself and my wardrobe. The Wardrobe Code’s virtual coaching is a great investment in yourself and for your wardrobe. – Maddie D. www.maddreamdesign.com
Read her entire review of my service and see more outfits here on her blog …
About reclaiming her style with what’s already in her closet …
Working with Nicole was a fantastic decision, after spending 2 years as a stay at home mom, and 2 more years working from a home office I’d lost all of my style. I am no longer in college and just wasn’t sure what to do with my style anymore. Having the outside perspective as well as really taking the time to look at what I like was really helpful. Nicole has a fantastic way of guiding you through the process without giving the feeling that you have to throw out everything you have and spend thousands of dollars right now. I loved the focus on looking at things you currently have another way, and also building a wardrobe of quality basics. – Stacey H. http://hitthemicmarketing.com
About building a wardrobe at a sensible cost …
The Wardrobe Code has completely changed how I view my closet. I used to dread dealing with my closet because everything seemed so boring and lifeless. Now, I enjoy working with my wardrobe because I know how to add pieces that work with what I have and to create a look that works for me. Nicole is amazing because she knows how to help her clients be confident in their wardrobe selections. She uses her personal experience building a wardrobe at thrift stores to help her clients achieve great wardrobes regardless of their shopping budgets. The Wardrobe Code has been a great experience. I used to spend a small fortune buying clothes that just didn’t work. With Nicole’s help, I’ve learned what I should be adding to my closet and how to create outfits with impact. The Wardrobe Code has been time and money well spent! Thank you Nicole! – Karen
About learning to make all the pieces of your wardrobe work together …
Nicole’s virtual coaching has transformed my closet. After working with her, I have a much better idea of my own personal style, and how to bring it to fruition. I feel a lot more confident building outfits, and considering items I wouldn’t previously have thought about wearing. She gave me the framework for putting outfits together as a whole package, instead of just piecemeal, and presenting a finished appearance. I’m excited to continue rebuilding my wardrobe with the tools Nicole has provided. – Lisa Ellis http://luxcapacity.com http://focuslightphotography.com
About seeing her style develop …
Before becoming part of The Wardrobe Code’s Coaching program and meeting Nicole I felt my wardrobe was lacking and I wasn’t portraying my real self. After taking part in Nicole’s program I know what my style is, whose style I admire most and where my wardrobe lacked. Thanks Nicole, I have enjoyed the transformation, watching the outfits get pinned to my Pinterest board and developing my style muse. You were really able to capture me and my style perfectly. – Tarnya C., Australia
Are you ready to take your style into your own hands and transform your image? Yes? Then let’s do this.
To recap, you get:
- A 4-module workbook to guide you through the phases of organizing your wardrobe, editing what’s not right for you, uncovering your true personal style and learning how to build a wardrobe around that persona
- Your choice of either 2 or 4 coaching sessions with me via Skype or Google+ Hangout to review your work, guide you through the process and provide insight you won’t get without me
- Access to our very own private social media network; share your OOTD (outfit of the day), brag about what you got on-sale or ask the group a style question. You also have access to my wardrobe wisdom to help you after our coaching sessions
- A custom pinboard of inspiration garments to add to your wardrobe, personalized by yours truly. Use this board to shop for the items directly, or use as inspiration for hunting thrift stores and eBay.
DON’T WAIT. Becoming You: Personal Style Camp is only offered once per month – SIGN UP NOW! The next session begins May 1st.
Not ready to commit? That’s okay, join my email list for a weekly fashion pep talk. Sign up below: